Home Insurance

Don’t forget, buildings insurance is compulsory from the lender. If you’re unsure what insurance you need, ask us for more information.

Buildings Insurance

Could you afford to repair or rebuild your home in the event of significant damage?
For most of us the answer is no which is why everyone should have Buildings Insurance, which will cover these costs and is a compulsory requirement when applying for a mortgage.

Contents Insurance

Home Contents Insurance provides cover for damage, loss or theft of your personal home possessions. It can also cover you if you take certain possessions away from the home, for example on holiday.

Landlords Insurance

Standard Home Insurance policies may not provide appropriate cover to a Buy to Let landlord, so a specialist Landlord’s Insurance policy could be required. Should the property be rented out as furnished, it is also worth covering the contents provided to the tenant.